It's the first day of spring tomorrow, which is obviously great news! But let's be honest...we never "really" had much of a winter. Regardless, I think we're all stoked that some of the golf courses are now open!
Golf Courses open as of 11am Friday morning are:
Pebble Creek Golf Course, | 2525 N 19th St.| 223-3600
- Nine-hole, par 35 course
- Natural links course running along the Hay Creek corridor
- Beginning and experienced players enjoy this short and sweet course
- Indoor and outdoor putting green
- Indoor and outdoor driving range
Riverwood Golf Course, | 725 Riverwood Dr.| 222-6462 or 250-7677
- 18-hole, par 72 course on the Missouri River flood plain
- Parkland-style course with wide, tree lined fairways and abundant wildlife
- Outdoor driving range and putting green; chipping and pitching practice areas
- Club house with concessions
- Riverwood Golf Course allows carts off the cart path during favorable weather conditions. Golf carts are equipped with GPS and are required to use the 90-degree rule on par 4-holes and par 5-holes. Carts must stay on the cart path on par 3-holes.
Tom O’Leary Golf Course, |1200 N Washington St.| 222-6531
- ·18-hole, par 69 course
- ·Well-manicured, shorter and challenging for players of all skill levels
- ·Wonderful views, mature trees and wide open fairways
- ·Putting green and beverage cart
- ·Practice area, free to use with your own golf balls
Right now course hours are 11am to 5:45pm every day. (hours may vary based on changes in daylight & weather conditions)
I'll see you on the golf course!